8061st Kandy Dharmaraja Scout Group Centenary Magazine

  • dharmaraja_scouts-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Jul 18, 2013
      Dear brother scouts!

      1st Kandy Dharmaraja Scout Group Centenary Magazine

      We (members of the editorial board) are looking for interested individuals who would like to submit articles and photos for publication in this history magazine.
      If you are interested in becoming a contributor to our Centenary Magazine with sweet memories of scouting life, don't hesitate to contact us at ananda.melpitiya9@... or/ chamindasomathilaka@... before 31st July 2013.

      Thank You
      Members of the Editorial Board.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic