70RE: [dharmaraja_scouts] Free GMail Accounts 1 Gig Space

  • chandana ekanayake
    Apr 4, 2005
      It should be in the Cub Scouts syllbus....................
      chaminda somathilaka <chamindasomathilaka@...> wrote:
      It seems that our scouts doesn't know about email and internet..
      My suggession:
      Internet & Emailling must be included in the Scouts syllubus.

      Geeth Daminda Uyanwatte <darshageeth@...> wrote:
      mokadda ban gmail kiyanne.

      >From: "Ruwan Abey" <ruwan500@...>
      >To: dharmaraja_scouts@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [dharmaraja_scouts] Free GMail Accounts 1 Gig Space
      >Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 15:32:25 -0000
      >Please mail me on ruwan500@... if you are intersted in setting
      >up a gmail account. I got some invitations left.
      >Ruwan Abeysekera

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Do You Yahoo!?