      From: Chaminda Somathilaka <chamindasomathilaka@...>
      Sender: dharmaraja_scouts@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 06:00:03 -0800 (PST)
      To: old scouts<dharmaraja_scouts@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: dharmaraja_scouts@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [dharmaraja_scouts] Congratulations to Mr. Sarath Matharaarachchi

      Mr Sarath Mataraarachchi a patron of Old Rajans Scout Association has been appointed as one of the Deputy Chief Commissioners of Sri Lanka Scouts Association.

      Previously Mr. Mathararachchi held the Provincial Scouts Commission of Central Region. He was also one the most successful District Commission for Kandy District as well.

      Importantly he was the Group Scout Leader of Dharamaraja College Scouts Group for 13 long years, where 1st Kandy Dharmaraja Scout Group won the island merit flag for consecutive years.

      The Old Rajans Scout Association wishes him best of luck in the new office.

      Visit us at : http://news.oldrajansscouts.org for more news.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic