      From: Chandana Uduwela <chandana_bu@...>
      Subject: [dharmaraja_scouts] 100th Anniversary Celebration - Discussion on coming weekend
      To: "Dharmaraja Scouts" <dharmaraja_scouts@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, 8 February, 2010, 8:39 AM

      1st Kandy Dharmaraja Scout Group -  100th Anniversary  Celebration

      ORSA going to schedule a meeting to have a initial discussion on our 100th Annivesary celebration programme.

      Details are as follows.

      Date :    Sunday 14th February 2010

      Time:     10.00am onwards

      Venue:  OBU Headquarters

      ORSA specially invite all to participate in this event, share ur thoughts and get to gather to make this coming big event a success.

      For more information, please contact Suminda Withanarachchi on;

      0777-841542

      Visit our newsblog on:

      http://orsa- news.blogspot. com/

      Get your new Email address!