44An email from Ghana scout pl reply if u could help FW

  • Ruwan Abey
    Aug 4, 2004

      gorge hassan <figoeleven69@...> wrote:
      Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:30:50 -0700 (PDT)
      From: gorge hassan
      Subject: Scout friends
      To: ruwan500@...

      Hello felow scout,
          My name is Hussain Iddrisu a scout member from 30th action scout group lcated at mamobi accra Ghana and we are the one of the best troop in Ghana scout association,am the spl of the group and a leader of jack and jill international school,i have about 30 boys and they all enjoy scouting very well and the reason why am writing this is to great some relationship whith your troop cos our group needs scout groups outside the country and shear ideas on scouting and also shear programmes as well basically the troop is made of all ages and we will be greatfull to have your troop as one of our fellow scout friends.without much i do i will like to take this opportunity say welcome and we are looking forward to hear from you and shear ideas in scouting.Thank you and counting on your usual co-operation.
                           Yours In scouting
                            Iddrisu Hussain

      Do You Yahoo!?

      Do you Yahoo!?