357Another community service by the ORSA

  • Chandana Uduwela
    Sep 1, 2008
      Hi All,

      As another community service ORSA going to share information about Job opportunities that we get in order to help the community. Based on that, one of our ORSA member, Upul Liyanagedara send information about some job openings for their upcoming projects. Following are the details.

      Title: Administration Manager
      Job location: Kandy .
      Details:
      Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
      Computer literacy.
      Fluent in English and Sinhala.

      Title: Secretary:
      Job location: Kandy
      Details:
      Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
      Computer literacy.
      Fluent in English and Sinhala.

      Title: Lead CAD Draughtsman:
      Job location: Oluvil (Ampara district)
      Details:
      Minimum 7 years experience in a similar position.
      Fluent in English and Sinhala.

      Please consider the following points before proceed with queries.

      • Relevant qualification for the position.
      • Please note that all positions are contract basis depend on duration of the project.
      • Preferably, female applicant for secretary position.

      For the more details please contact Upul on

      Source from: Suminda Withanarachchi

      Visit our newsblog:

      New Email names for you!
      Hurry before someone else does!