      From: UPUL EKANAYAKE [mailto:upul.ek@...]
      Sent: Sat 04/08/2007 00:00
      Subject: One world One promise World Scout Jamboree 2007

      Dear Old Rajans

      World scout jamboree 2007 is currently held at Hylands Park, Chemsford, Essex
      to celebrate 100 years of scouting.

      A group of 135 scouts and officials from Sri-lanka is participating the Jamboree at the
      moment including 31 scouts from Dharmaraja college and 5 officials from Dharmaraja college who you may be familiar with; Sarath Mataraarachchi, Shantha Madurawe, Ajith Jayasekara, Sarath Kumarasingha and V. Kulasooriya.

      Since myself and two others from the OBU (Sapumal and Chinthaka) visited this huge unique event, it has given us great pleasure to let you know about what unique performance our Sri lankan scouts displayed at the Jamboree.

      Further the group will be coming to London. OBU along with few others are organising a sightseeing tour on the 9th and 10th of August and hopefully a social evening. If you wish to participate in this tour and would like to meet up with the group please contact Upul e-mail upul.ek@... for further details.

      Please see attached photos which were taken during our visit and you may visit the web addresses below for further information.

      Upul Ekanayake
      Dharmaraja College OBU U.K.

      now.
      http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/