266dream come true

  • yforce_2000
    Feb 28, 2007
      Attention (dream come true )
      Hi all

      I would like to share my really accuses story. it start when I was 9
      years as cub scouts, there was a kid magazine here in Egypt and it is
      talk about scouts in cartoon and in that magazine the scouts having
      there own club for that moment my dream staring to have my scout club
      only for scouting, the committee scouts , the workers is scouts , the
      sport trainer is scouts , every body in this club is scout , that was
      my staring dream. Again when I was 9 years old, then the time goes and
      I become Boy Scout. then senior scout, then explorer , then I start my
      leadership but I was always looking for the deferent and how to be
      the first one doing such new stuff , from that thinking , I was found
      of science then I thought the most important thing to discover is
      science in same time I do love scouting so much then I started mixing
      them together in my groups and I started my first scientific scout
      group in 1980 with few scouts doing scouting programs and fill it with
      science I found it so great to put in my programs science in camps ,
      trips , meeting and so on and from that moment the scouts go increase
      more and more till they become 600 scouts in my groups and from that
      moment was thinking harder for my dream to locate all this number
      after we was part of youth club , I did a project to Housing Society
      asking them to give us land to help scouts to do there own activity
      and I was so happy when they agree and gave us good space around 8000
      square meter in place call wadi hof in Cairo Egypt and from that
      moment we start building our scout club from our bokets and with the
      help of the scouts parents . and my dream finally come true , and im
      starting to complete it to make every thing inside made by scouts and
      now it is become our first scout club in Egypt belong to only my
      groups scientific scout groups , and the most nice thing in that we
      start to establish the first international scout museum in Egypt and
      we advertise that and we got lots of response from all over the world
      and some of the scouts like French scouts ,U.S.A scouts ,German
      scouts ,ask to come and share building that scout club with is ,
      isn't it nice and great to share the world brotherhood in scouting
      with u in a fabulous place only for scouts and done by scouts , im
      very happy to share u my success story and to tell u that dreams can
      come true one day so dream and dream one day u will got ur dream true
      Ps if u like to share us planning to come and visit Egypt one day ur
      troop are welcome to be hosted in our first scout club in Egypt
      Tarek y aziz