There Was A Group Called DSG

  • TGrand458@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009

      Conditions made me send this thing
      There's no TG to blame. :-)

      **************Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your
      credit score.
      (http://www.walletpop.com/credit/credit-reports?ncid=emlcntuswall00000002)

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
        Dear TG,
        I had to laugh about it all.
        I know you are a poetical guy. Perhaps you wrote many peoms we do not
        know about.
        Looking forward to other poems, but I hope deeper and more serious.
        You can do better, I know:-))
        Nina.

        Op 1-feb-2009, om 20:09 heeft TGrand458@... het volgende geschreven:

      • TGrand458@aol.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
            Hi, TG (and Nina) -

            In a message dated 2/1/2009 2:28:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            TGrand458@... writes:

            Your a sweetheart Nina!
            Howard:
            Yes, indeed she is. I was actually about to reply to your post in a
            somewhat less laid back and accepting way ;-)), but Nina has saved me from that!

            vangorko@... writes:

            Dear TG,
            I had to laugh about it all.
            I know you are a poetical guy. Perhaps you wrote many peoms we do not
            know about.
            Looking forward to other poems, but I hope deeper and more serious.
            You can do better, I know:-))
            Nina.

            /A change in anything is a change in everything/

            (Anonymous)
            (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://www.dell.com/co
            ntent/products/features.aspx/laptops_great_deals?c=us%26cs=19%26l=en%26s=d
            hs%26~ck=anavml)