Re: [dsg] Hi Everybody!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      Venerable Bhikkhu Aggacito,
      Op 1-feb-2009, om 6:59 heeft reverendaggacitto het volgende geschreven:

      > This is bhikkhu aggacitto Checking in saying hello!
      > i am going to be going to India in a few days (Southern)
      > Does any body have any recommendations for a place where i can study
      >
      > and work on my jhanna access?
      ------
      N: It is kind of you to greet us. I wish you a very fruitful journey
      in India. I went there many times, to the holy places where we had
      Dhamma discussions. For me personally Dhamma discussions help since
      it is a condition to develop more understanding of the present moment.
      Actually, for all bhaavana, be it samatha or vipassanaa, I think that
      it is understanding that matters most and not so much the place where
      one is.
      With respectful greetings,

    • sīlānanda
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009