Away Wednesday Through Wednesday

  • upasaka@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hi, all -

      We're flying early Wednesday to Texas to visit our son & his family, to
      return late at night the following Wednesday. I will have internet access
      while there but limited time for discussions. I will check my email, though - so
      please don't hesitate to write. I will reply to posts during that week or at
      least upon our return.

      phantom, and a dream/

      (From the Diamond Sutra)

      AOL.com.