Re: [DhammaStudyGroup] Samma Ditthi

  • Rinriver@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
      Dear AT

      Thank you so much for your reply.
      I'm totally agree with you that everyone
      is walking toward the right path,
      I point was the"micha dhitti" that is the ignorance
      that we all have to work on, and it's the most difficult
      subject to be eradicated:-))
      one can only hope that someday when our panna is
      progressing,the wrong view can be reduce little by little.

      and again our job is to study and panna will do it's own job
      thanks again for your prompt and kindly feed back.
      anomudana,