Re: [dsg] Re: the present moment ... ? .. Jhana requires panna! - II

    Message 1 of 316 , May 2, 2008
      Hi Howard,
      Op 2-mei-2008, om 15:16 heeft upasaka@... het volgende geschreven:

      > Could you please give me the message number? I'll then read it
      > carefully.
      -------
      No 85212. I find it good reading.

      Message 316 of 316 , May 5, 2008
        Dear Alex,

        Op 4-mei-2008, om 22:45 heeft Alex het volgende geschreven:

        > Nina, Scott, KenH and other smart people. Are you arahants, once
        > returners? Is KS an Arahant? Some of you have been studying far more
        > than 7 years or 7 days required for Arahatship. What paths and
        > fruititions have you reached?
        ------
        N: This is not the right approach, a question like that. We discuss
        Dhamma here, not attainments or non-attainments of persons. Now see
        Howard's answer, he answered your post very well.