Re: Is teaching of single rebirth-consciousness from abhidhamma only?

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      > Hi all (ps to Howard)

      ha. erased the ps. It was about having mentionned this sutta to
      Howard when he was dealing with termites in his basement and reflecting
      on the kammic implications of moving them out one way or another. I
      thought that an akusala kamma patha deed could be tempered if the
      wellbeing of those who were in our protection (in this case a
      grandchild) was involved.

      Metta,

      Phil