Alan Weller

  • Sarah Procter Abbott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2000
      Dear Friends,

      Some of you may be wondering what happened to Alan in England. Well, I just
      got this message and hopefully he'll be back with us soon!
      Sarah

      Dear Sarah, I am still here but minus my two computers. My desktop is
      not
      worth repairing and my laptop needs a new part which is coming from
      USA. I
      did disconnect from the discussion group meaning to put it onto Hotmail
      but
      I did something wrong. The machine I am now on cannot access hotmail
      its
      not powerful enough. I should be able to reconnect end of next week
      from my
      laptop.

      best wishes, Alan

      http://profiles.msn.com