Re: [dsg] Re: New Group

  • Herman Hofman
    Message 1 of 61 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hi James,

      On 01/03/07, buddhatrue <buddhatrue@...> wrote:
      > Hi Herman,

      > And,
      > there shouldn't be aversion to sexuality- that isn't what the Buddha
      > taught! But, I am too tired to argue it anymore. Grandpa needs to go
      > take a nap now. ;-))

      I hope you are looking resplendent after your beauty sleep :-) I just
      wanted to clear something up.

      Rest assured, sex is very pleasing and very satisfying. And I very
      much enjoy eating a delicious meal. But only once I allowed myself to
      remain mindful during eating, and it was the most disgusting
      experience. Consequently, I don't pursue mindfulness during eating.
      I'd rather enjoy it than know what I'm doing. For the same reason I do
      not pursue mindfulness during courtship or beyond.

      Cheers, big ears

      Herman
      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 14, 2007
        Hi Sarah,
        yes, as Connie said: On fire. This was referred to in T.A. p. 204. In
        my Tiika texts the numbers never work.
        Nina.

        Op 14-mrt-2007, om 6:13 heeft sarah abbott het volgende geschreven: