Full title

  • amara chay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 8:33 PM
      Dear all,

      I forgot to tell you that we have changed the section name of DSDG to
      Dhamma Study Internet Discussion Group at
      <http://www.DhammaStudy.com>
      which will please Robert, Jonothan and Rosan, I'm sure. Sorry for
      the delay, I completely forgot about it waiting for more votes but
      yesterday K. Warangkana reminded me about it, thank you Nong Lan.
      If anything else needs fixing please tell me,

      Amara