Re: [DhammaStudyGroup] Re: revised schedule

  • Bongkojpriya (Betty) Yugala
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hi, Amara,
      What a wonderful session it was today. Many many thanks for bringing me over
      there. By the way: didn't Achaan say that the Wed. sessions would have to be
      every other week, on the alternate weeks that Achaan is in town? Or did you
      speak to her later and it is now to be held every Wed. at 3? That would be
      great for us. If that is actually the schedule then, I shall see you at the
      center on Wed. at 3.

      Betty
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
        By the way: didn't Achaan say that the Wed. sessions would
        have to be
        > every other week, on the alternate weeks that Achaan is in town? Or
        did you
        > speak to her later and it is now to be held every Wed. at 3?

        Dear Betty,
        I did say every other Wed., (see below) but thank you for the
        precision that it will start the week after, so that we begin Wed.
        July 12th, unless I misunderstand?
        Amara