revised schedule

  • amara chay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2000
      Dear friends in the dhamma,

      Khun Sujin has added more discussions: every Sunday afternoon at the DSSFB,
      instead of once a month. As to the English discussions, they will be at
      14.00 every Saturday, plus any other day by appointment, except for the
      first Sat. of each month, which will be the all day Thai sessions at
      Khunying Noparatana's.

      Please check schedules for further changes: <http://www.DhammaStudy.com>

      Betty,

      See you at eight tomorrow?

      Amara

    • amara chay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
        Dear friends in the dhamma,

        We are happy to announce the latest addition to the English
        discussion schedules: every other Wed. at 15.00 at the foundation
        building. Shin and Kwan, will you be able to make it?

        Amara