Dhamma Thread ( 458 )
- Dear Dhamma Friends,
There are 12 individuals. When there are vithi cittas arising in them
there are different mental impulsive consciousness in these
1. arahats or arahatta phalatthaana puggala
2. new arahats or arahatta maggatthaana puggala
3. anaagams or anaagaami phalatthaana puggala
4. new anaagams or anaagaami maggatthaana puggala
5. sakadaagams or sakadaagaami phalatthaana puggala
6. new sakadaagams or sakadaagaami maggatthaana puggala
7. sotapams or sotapatti phalatthaana puggala
8. new sotapams or sotapatti maggatthaana puggala
9. tihetuka puthujana puggala
10.dvihetuka puthujana puggala
The last individual is one who is born with dvihetuka patisandhi
citta and so they will have dvihetuka bhavana cittas as back ground
consciousness that are flowing while there is no current arammana
or objects to be taken.
The possible cittas that can arise in these dvihetuka puggalas are
a) 12 akusala cittas
b) 8 mahaakusala cittas
20 javana cittas
No other javana cittas can arise in these individuals as long as they
are in their current life with dvihetuka patisandhi citta.
All 26 appanaa javana citta cannot arise in these individuals. These
26 javana cittas are 5 ruupakusala, 5 ruupakiriya, 4 aruupakusala, 4
aruupakiriya, and 8 lokuttara javana cittas.
As these dvihetuka puthujanas are not arahats 8 mahaakiriya and 1
hasituppaada citta do not arise in them. So 26 + 9 = 35 javana cittas
never arise in dvihetuka puggalas.
May you all be free from suffering.
With Unlimited Metta,
PS: Any comments are welcome and any queries are welcome. If there
is unclarity of any meaning, please just give a reply to any of these
posts on Dhamma Thread. Any adding, any correction, any support will
be helpful for all.