Viriya revised by Robert

  • amara chay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 8:13 PM
      Dear friends in the dhamma,

      I have just uploaded the revised version of 'viriya' sent by Robert,
      thank you so much, for the overwhelming encouragements as well!

      Betty, could you please take another look at the page (please
      remember to click on 'reload' or 'refresh') and see if it is any
      better than last time. I have changed the font size, but if it is
      still hard to read, it is vital to change the background completely
      which is not hard to do, so kindly tell me what you think.

      Sarah, don't you think it would give us much to discuss on the
      Cambodia trip! (I really hope you and Jonothan could come!)

      Amara