jhanas: [dsg] Re: sutta, to Tep - Ken O

  • buddhatrue
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 1 11:28 AM
      Hi Ken O,

      KenO: Aiya, I said before already, one cannot go into immaterial
      jhanas without going through the material jhanas ;-).

      James: And as I said, the Buddha did it before he became
      enlightened! Wanna arm wrestle over it?? ;-)) This conversation
      isn't going anywhere because you don't directly address what I write
      and which I support with sutta quotations. Remember, your word is
      not the word of God…or the Buddha. ;-)

      Metta,
      James
    • buddhatrue