Re: [DhammaStudyGroup] Re: noisy place for insight

  • Robert Kirkpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2000
      Dear Theresa,
      Great to have you joining the discussion. As you say
      when there is mindfulness then no noise. Just the
      experience of a reality.
      Following on from what Alan said about Bangkok: I
      remember the first few times I met Khun Sujin. Walking
      along Sukumvit road afterwards and beginning to
      dissect the world into 6 doors. My outlook on Bangkok
      and Dhamma changed. The sights and sounds no longer a
      hindrance, they became food for insight.
      And then understanding also that thinking, worry,
      whatever, were also just dhammas - objects for
      insight.
      Robert John (Kirkpatrick)
      --- > For myself, the noisiest place is my mind.. :-))

      http://invites.yahoo.com/