Book fund

  • Robert Kirkpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      Dear Group,
      Last week Sarah mentioned about helping to publish
      books.
      I have had a longstanding wish to do more in this
      regard.
      I would like to start a fund with this in aim.
      Possible uses for the funds (please comment):
      1. Publish some of Ninas books for free distribution
      in Sri Lanka (probably print in either Thailand or Sri
      Lanka). If we raise enough money I may be able to
      contact a printer in Sri lanka and visit and arrange
      it all.
      2. Sponsor Zolag to publish more books.

      To start the fund rolling I pledge $US500 as an
      initial contribution.
      Robert

      http://im.yahoo.com/