[DhammaStudyGroup] Re: Misunderstanding of Buddhism

  • Sarah Procter Abbott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2000
      >From: Robert Kirkpatrick <robertkirkpatrick@...>
      >To: dhammastudygroup@egroups.com
      >Subject: [DhammaStudyGroup] Re: Abnegation and Buddhism
      Robert,
      did you have any more useful discussions in Bkk...I expect you're back in
      Japan now. Your kids must be happy to see you!

      Your comments below can be a reminder to have loving kindness (metta) and
      compassion (karuna) to those who have not been so fortunate to hear or even
      understand a little about the essence of the Buddha's teachings. It's a good
      reminder for me.