Egroups technical problem

  • Robert Kirkpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2000
      Has anyone noticed a problem with getting messages?
      since egroups changed around i have been getting my
      messages rather slowly. I just checked the archives of
      dhammastudy group and noticed that 4 messages from
      days ago still havent come to me. It seems to be Ok
      now though as I am getting the most recent.
      It could be a problem with my email - but I do notice
      a statement under help saying that they had problems.
      Robert

      http://invites.yahoo.com