Re: [DhammaStudyGroup] Re: Taking robes [again!]

  • m. nease
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      Dear Sarah and Robert,

      Sarah's hit the nail on the head:

      --- Sarah Procter Abbott <sarahdhhk@...>
      wrote: [responding off-list to an off-list message]

      --- mike wrote:

      > > I'd surely prefer concord with the
      > > rest of you...

      sounds like attachment to that concord...!

      Bingo. Thanks for putting my side of this discussion
      into proper perspective. In fact, none of my
      participation in this has really had anything to do
      with ordination (itself just a big idea) at all. I've
      been going on and on for days, driven by nothing more
      (or less) than craving for the acceptance and approval
      of the group, which is, of course, a pure fantasy.
      Hah! Wotta chump! Well, back to the 'business at
      hand'...

      See you in the funny papers,

      mike

      http://photos.yahoo.com/