Another 'Word'

  • amara chay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      Dear friends,

      Varee has chosen another passage for the section 'A Few Words' in
      <http://www.DhammaStudy.com> called 'Vipassana', uploaded today.

      She has also finished the revision of the 'Summary' for printing in
      book form today. We will be sending the discs to the printer's soon
      and hope you will anumodana with the latest pledge to help with the
      printing from Shinlin, for 20,000 bhts. She has also accepted to
      help with the accounting so if anyone would still like to contribute
      anything towards the printing, please contact her. Anumodana for all
      the kusala cetana from all those who have already donated, and to
      Shin for her help with the accounting, may any beneficence the book
      might bring be cause for kusala citta to arise and anumodana for
      everyone,

      Amara
    • Amara
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
        Dear friends,

        We have just finished uploading 'Satipatthana', an excerpt from the
        transcript of a dhamma discussion in Cambodia, in the section 'A Few
        Words' in <http://www.DhammaStudy.com> , and would appreciate any
        comments on or off list,

        Thank you in advance,

        Amara