master avengers

  • Robert Kirkpatrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2000
      Dear Amara,
      I read over the article about 'master avengers'.
      http://www.dhammastudy.com/master.html
      I guess few westerners have heard of this idea, but it was very
      useful for the explanations about kamma.
      I think it could probably go into the intermediate section
      rather than the advanced.
      Robert

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • amara chay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
        > I think it could probably go into the intermediate section
        > rather than the advanced.

        Dear Robert,

        Thanks for the comments, will move it immediately. Please remember
        to click on reload/refresh when checking on the related pages,

        Amara