[DhammaStudyGroup] "Realities and Concepts" Now Online

  • Mike Potter
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2000
      Dear Friends,

      Thanks to Robert, Kuhn Sujin's latest book, Realities and Concepts, is
      now online for viewing at http://www.geocities.com/ganges_sangha/ (See
      "What's New"). It is in PDF format, so that all of the Pali accents
      and other formatting are retained. A link to the free Adobe Reader is
      provided.

      Mike
    • amara chay
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2000
        >Dear Friends,
        >
        >Thanks to Robert, Kuhn Sujin's latest book, Realities and Concepts, is
        >now online for viewing at http://www.geocities.com/ganges_sangha/ (See
        >"What's New"). It is in PDF format, so that all of the Pali accents
        >and other formatting are retained. A link to the free Adobe Reader is
        >provided.
        >
        >Mike

        Mike,
        Anumodana, I especially love the Pali accents, which we have never been able
        to reconcile with the normal browsers here at DS. So here we continue with
        the accentless Pali for the general public but I am very glad to have Alan's
        site as well as yours with the proper accents in place! Again, anumodana
        with both of you,
        Amara