Re: [DhammaStudyGroup] Request -- Samma Ditthi

  • gayank@tpi.techprov.com
    Message 1 of 80 , Dec 1, 2000
      Dear Jim and Mike

      Great,

      Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

      Jim I would like to know your understandings about

      itthabhava and an~n~atabhava

      rgds
    • amara chay
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 3, 2001
        > All the experienceable (is there such a
        > > word?)
        >
        > ['experiential' works, I think]

        Dear Mike,

        Thanks for all your kind remarks, and for this word, although I think
        the meaning is a bit wider than what I intended: in my 10th ed.
        Webster's Collegiate it says 'relating to, derived from, or providing
        experience'. (It's only the providing part I tried to convey!)

        Would love other suggestions, by the way! Thanks in advance,

        Amara