[dhammastudygroup] Welcome to Dhamma Study Group

  • Jonothan & Sarah Abbott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 1999
      Dear Dhamma Friends,

      For some time we have been looking for a way to keep in touch and exchange useful reminders with our many Dhamma friends. Recently we came across the internet listserve concept, and we decided this would be an ideal solution.

      If you know of anyone elso who might like to join, please let us know.

      We hope you will take part in and benefit from this exchange. Please contribute any questions, answers, daily life dilemmas, correspondence with Nina or anything with some dhamma thread, however lighthearted.

      We hope to hear from you soon!

      Best wishes,

      Jonothan & Sarah