[dsg] Re: My Conclusions On Nibbana (Long)

  • rjkjp1 <rjkjp1@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 53 , Jan 1, 2003
      --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "phamdluan2000 <

      > Maybe the reason why the << middle-way >>
      > is difficult to grasp is that it is
      > to experience and not to speculate?
      >

      > Remember among the 10 << un-answered >>
      > questions by the Buddha, there are two:
      >
      > __Does Tathagata << exist >> after death?
      > __Does Tathagata << not exist >> after death?
      >

      >_____________
      Dear KKT,
      Did the Tathagata exist before death or not exist before death?
      RobertK
    • christine_forsyth <cforsyth@vtown.com.au>
      Message 53 of 53 , Jan 10, 2003
        Thank you James, you are a true gentleman - we'll send metta to
        Stephen. :-)
        I'll work very hard on my Right View and Right Understanding for
        you. :-)

        metta,
        Christine

        --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "James <buddhatrue@y...>"