New file uploaded to dhammastudygroup

  • dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 2 2:17 PM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
      group.

      File : /Class Notes 0802.pdf
      Uploaded by : robmoult <rob.moult@...>
      Description : Abhidhamma Class Notes 08/02

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      robmoult <rob.moult@...>
    • dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 23, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
        group.

        File : /Dr. B.R. Ambedkar on Buddhism.doc
        Uploaded by : mdahiwale <mdahiwale@...>
        Description : Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar on Indian Buddhism

        mdahiwale <mdahiwale@...>
      • dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 21 , Apr 26, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
          group.

          File : /A Survey of Paramattha Dhammas- for printer april 28.pdf
          Uploaded by : rjkjp1 <rjkjp1@...>
          Description : z-Survey of Paramattha Dhammas

          You can access this file at the URL

          Regards,

          rjkjp1 <rjkjp1@...>
        • rjkjp1
          Message 4 of 21 , Apr 26, 2003
            Dear Group
            Survey Of Paramattha Dhammas by Sujin Boriharnwanaket (translated by
            Nina)has just been sent to the printer. I also uploaded a file to
            this group. It is 470 pages so will take up to 10 minutes to
            download.
            RobertK
            In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com,
            dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Hello,

            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
            > group.
            >
            > File : /A Survey of Paramattha Dhammas- for printer april
            28.pdf
            > Uploaded by : rjkjp1 <rjkjp1@y...>
            > Description : z-Survey of Paramattha Dhammas
            >
            > You can access this file at the URL

            20of%20Paramattha%20Dhammas-%20for%20printer%20april%2028.pdf

            Message 5 of 21 , Nov 25, 2003
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
              group.

              File : /letterdatabase.zip
              Uploaded by : nsdragonman <tom@...>
              Description : Ann S Winn's address solution

              nsdragonman <tom@...>
            • dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 21 , Feb 26, 2004
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
                group.

                File : /PATTHANA1.doc
                Uploaded by : htootintnaing <htootintnaing@...>
                Description : Patthana ( Introduction ) by Htoo

                You can access this file at the URL

                Regards,

                htootintnaing <htootintnaing@...>
              • icarofranca
                Message 7 of 21 , Feb 26, 2004
                  Dear all

                  Very good...but it's only scratch the surface of these ponderous
                  book!

                  Let us wait for more to come!

                  Mettaya, Ícaro
                • htootintnaing
                  Message 8 of 21 , Feb 27, 2004
                    Dear Icaro,

                    I aim to discuss. I know this is very active group and there are many
                    experts in this group. I just touch area by area so that dhamma is
                    touch everywhere.

                    With Metta,

                    Htoo Naing

                    --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "icarofranca"

                    Message 9 of 21 , Mar 1, 2004
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
                      group.

                      File : /zPATTHANA2.doc
                      Uploaded by : htootintnaing <htootintnaing@...>
                      Description : Paramattha Dhamma for Patthana by Htoo

                      Message 10 of 21 , Mar 1, 2004
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
                        group.

                        File : /zPATTHANA3.doc
                        Uploaded by : htootintnaing <htootintnaing@...>
                        Description : Citta to understand Patthana by Htoo

                        Message 11 of 21 , Mar 1, 2004
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
                          group.

                          File : /zPATTHANA4.doc
                          Uploaded by : htootintnaing <htootintnaing@...>
                          Description : More on Citta to understand Patthana

                          Message 12 of 21 , Mar 1, 2004
                            dear Htoo:

                            A very clever text!
                            You produced a very good definition of Rupa and Nama, Citta and
                            Cetasika. Thinking about Quantum Mechanics, we get for an eletron his
                            wave function, that describes all affairs of this particle...and we
                            take it as the eletron itself.
                            So, before any experience, any measurement, The eletron IS his wave
                            function,that is his Rupa...
                            But when we take measures, observations, etc, we interfere down
                            with this wave function. This eletron's "Rupa" colapses and this
                            particle assumes his corpuscular appearence... as a matter fo fact, a
                            certain probability density is assigned to this measured event and
                            Presto! a definite Nama arises for a definite Rupa, Citta and
                            cetasika begin their interplay.

                            Mettaya, Ícaro
                          • htootintnaing
                            Message 13 of 21 , Mar 1, 2004
                              Dear M.Icaro,

                              Thanks for your kind comment.I am doing my best. If there is anything
                              wrong or confusing or not very clear, we can discuss on this forum so
                              that the matter becomes clear. Thanks again for your kind support.

                              Message 14 of 21 , Mar 1, 2004
                                Dear Htoo:

                                I never read entirely Nina`s books on Abhidhamma reflexions on
                                daily life, but your remarks about the many Citta planes, and their
                                examples on everyday affairs are direct and understandable:
                                Such Pathanna classifications was one of my first readings on
                                Abhidhamma, at scattered notes I've picked up on many FTP personal
                                files on NET.
                                Your interpretation of such abstract ideas in all the crude
                                reality - from Lokuttara Cittas to the low realms of crime and social
                                atriction, is really paramount and I believe very near to the
                                original purpose of such imbricated classifications!
                                Keep Boostin' !

                                Mettaya, Ícaro

                                Message 15 of 21 , Mar 1, 2004
                                  Typo

                                  from Lokuttara Cittas to the low realms of crime and social
                                  > atriction,

                                  "...of crime and social friction"
                                  (well... wrong deeds don´t pay bills)

                                  Mettaya, Ícaro
                                • dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Jul 17, 2006
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
                                    group.

                                    File : /satipatthana chart/satipatthana chart 1.pdf
                                    Uploaded by : nobdup <nobdup@...>
                                    Description :

                                    nobdup <nobdup@...>
                                  • dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Jun 14, 2008
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
                                      group.

                                      File : /Broken-Buddha 2nd. Version _engl._.pdf
                                      Uploaded by : truth_aerator <truth_aerator@...>
                                      Description : Ven Dhammika (senior Theravadin monk) talks about Theravada

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Jul 10, 2008
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
                                        group.

                                        File : /Simply_This_Moment.pdf
                                        Uploaded by : truth_aerator <truth_aerator@...>
                                        Description : Awesome Ajahn Brahm's monastic lectures about Dhamma, Meditation & Awakening

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Nov 15, 2010
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
                                          group.

                                          File : /The Origin of Buddhist Meditation.pdf
                                          Uploaded by : buddhatrue <buddhatrue@...>
                                          Description : The Origin of Buddhist Meditation

                                          buddhatrue <buddhatrue@...>
                                        • dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Aug 29 7:02 AM
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
                                            group.

                                            File : /Member files/Once upon a time.pdf
                                            Uploaded by : ptaus1 <ptaus1@...>
                                            Description : Nina's newest book 2014

                                            ptaus1 <ptaus1@...>
                                          • dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Sep 6, 2014
                                              Hello,

                                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dhammastudygroup
                                              group.

                                              File : /Member files/Introduction Handout (first draft).pdf
                                              Uploaded by : moultrob <rob.moult@...>
                                              Description : Rob M - Introduction Handout

                                              moultrob <rob.moult@...>