[dsg] RE: TA on reminders

  • Alberto
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2013
      Dear Ann, Nina, Phil,

      Ann: I am really appreciating all of the transcriptions you have been doing of the January sessions and KK in June. Very helpful - as I actually find that I can get more from reading than listening sometimes, because I can go back and reread as often as I like/need.

      Thank you for your kind feedback, when typing Ajahn words I always find something new to consider that I've missed while listening too.

      Alberto