Gosh - old format!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      Yahoo groups like DSG seem to be showing up in the old format with no 'neo' in the address!

      Fingers crossed!

      All seemed to change back in a jiff - one minute posting in the new format and the next in the old format.

      When it changed back, we found a lot of messages that have been stuck in 'pending', waiting for clearance. So apologies (on behalf of yahoo, ha ha!!) for all delays, glitches, mess ups and tests and trials of everyone's patience. So fortunate that at least we've all heard about understanding and khanti parami (perfection of patience) here!

      Metta

      Sarah (and Jon - off to celebrate in Aussie tomorrow morning)
      =======
    • sarahprocterabbott
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2013

        Dear Friends,

        Ignore all of that - back to neo again!!! Old format for 10 mins only.

        (Ken H, Pt & Connie - at least we were able to back-up to date and will f/w to Ken!)