Re: [dsg] Mettaa (was:RE: )

    Message 1 of 108 , Sep 25, 2013
      Op 25 sep 2013, om 13:11 heeft <buddhatrue@...> het volgende geschreven:

      James: That is very true also. Even when it comes to wholesome states of mind the unwholesome states of mind like to attack! We may try for the best but the evil will attack and try to overcome. It isn't about "my metta", it is about helping others.
      ------
      N: I know you mean it, helping others, you are very sincere. At the moment the citta is kusala you do not think of yourself, just about the others' benefit. However, there is still the latent tendency of wrong view of self, ready to condition the akusala citta. Ready to attack.

    • philofillet
      Message 108 of 108 , Oct 1, 2013
        Pt, if everyone knew how to do them they wouldn't be so cool anymore. *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*\(^o^)/☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆\(^o^)/\(^o^)/Phil P.s Thanks for the link to the mobile device troubleshooting page. (´・_・`)