Re: [dsg] Re: A lump of foam.

    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 18 6:34 AM
      Hi Howard,
      Op 15 sep 2013, om 02:49 heeft Upasaka@... het volgende geschreven:

      HCW: Yes, I completely agree: What actually occurs is not in the book and is not a matter of thinking. But sometimes even our perception of "realities" is poisoned by subtle, i.e., subliminal, thinking.
      N: Sa~n~naa remembers realities and concepts. It may be right remembrance or wrong remembrance. In the latter case it is perversity of sa~n~naa, sa~n~naa vipallaasa. It remembers phenomena as permamence or as self. Yes, it is like poison, but we do not see it as poison.