Re: e-notes from Saigon & Vang Tau 13 with A.Sujin

  • glenjohnann
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 9, 2013
      Hi again Sarah and Jagrit

      Just read Sara's questions to Jagrit about the webcast I heard last night.

      The sound was good and clear - so long as it was S., J. Achan S. or Tam speaking. Others more difficult - but that did not really affect the messages being given. There were a few occasions when there was a little blip in that something would be repeated or a brief moment when something was skipped. But all in all - very good and easy to listen to.

      No picture - just sound on my end. No frame for a picture either.

      On the same page was a broadcast of discussions in Bangkok in Thai - there was a frame for the picture to be shown - but no pic.

      Wishing you safe travels and a good and relaxing stay at your next destination, Sarah et al.

      Ann

      --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "glenjohnann" <eannmar@...> wrote:

      > Dear Jagrit and Sarah
      >
      > Was able to hear the live discussion last night (Mon. am for you). Thanks for the link, Jagrit, I had not been able to get to the right place before.
      >
      > Do you know when the other live webcasts will be? If so, would appreciate knowing here too.
      >
      > I can see that S., J., Tam, and Achan S. are all working long and skilfully answering people's questions and helping people understand. Anumodhana all round.
      >
      > Ann
      >

      > --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, Jagkrit <jagkrit2012@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Sarah
      > >
      > > I've heard somebody saying that he doesn't believe a table is dhukkha.
      > > Good to think.
      > >
      > > Next round of live discussion at.
      > >
      > > http://www.dhammahome.com/live/en
      > >
      > > Anumodhana
      > >
      > > Jagkrit
      > >

      > > Sent from my iPad

    • gazita2002
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 9, 2013

        Hallo Ann,

        how are you? What are you listening to and how did you source the site? maybe info was given here but have missed it.  I have soooo little patience when it comes to computer stuff (actually very little patience for anything) - when I was way young and wanted to be a nurse, my mother said I would never handle it as I had no patience, but in fact I had lots of 'patients' over the years!!!:)

        Will you be going to T'land in Jan? My unit is complete and now on the market, but things are pretty slow around here. Now I play the waiting game - no fun for an impatient person:(

        Patience -hah, courage and good cheer

        azita

        --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, <eannmar@...> wrote:

        Hi again Sarah and Jagrit

        Just read Sara's questions to Jagrit about the webcast I heard last night.

        The sound was good and clear - so long as it was S., J. Achan S. or Tam speaking. Others more difficult - but that did not really affect the messages being given. There were a few occasions when there was a little blip in that something would be repeated or a brief moment when something was skipped. But all in all - very good and easy to listen to.

        No picture - just sound on my end. No frame for a picture either.

        On the same page was a broadcast of discussions in Bangkok in Thai - there was a frame for the picture to be shown - but no pic.

        Wishing you safe travels and a good and relaxing stay at your next destination, Sarah et al.

        Ann

        --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "glenjohnann" <eannmar@...> wrote:

        > Dear Jagrit and Sarah
        >
        > Was able to hear the live discussion last night (Mon. am for you). Thanks for the link, Jagrit, I had not been able to get to the right place before.
        >
        > Do you know when the other live webcasts will be? If so, would appreciate knowing here too.
        >
        > I can see that S., J., Tam, and Achan S. are all working long and skilfully answering people's questions and helping people understand. Anumodhana all round.
        >
        > Ann
        >

        > --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, Jagkrit <jagkrit2012@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Dear Sarah
        > >
        > > I've heard somebody saying that he doesn't believe a table is dhukkha.
        > > Good to think.
        > >
        > > Next round of live discussion at.
        > >
        > > http://www.dhammahome.com/live/en
        > >
        > > Anumodhana
        > >
        > > Jagkrit
        > >

        > > Sent from my iPad

      • jagkrit2012
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 9, 2013

          Dear Ann

          Upon our Thais friend in Vong Tao, they said we're going to have the last live broadcast discussion this morning (Sep 10) at 8.30 am Vietnamtime 8.30 pm (Sep 9) in Montreal, Canada in the same webpage.

          http://www.dhammahome.com/live/en

          You can check for this last session whether they can broadcast or there is alteration of schedule because Sarah did not mention this.

          I do hope you well in Canada and look forward to seeing you here very soon.

          Anumodhana

          Jagkrit