RE: Photos during discussion in Saigon

  • sarahprocterabbott
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2013

      Dear Jagkrit,

      >J: I've uploaded pictures of TA Sujin and friends during our discussion in Saigon last week. Please click  "photo" in the main page. I do hope you joyful with this wholesome events.
      S: Great! Much appreciated!

      Just one thing missing - a pic with you and your wife, Khun Chadaporn! Hope you can add this one.

      We miss you both in Vang Tau at the excellent discussions. Here, we re-arranged the room so we could all sit around the table together informally and it continues to be very lively. People 'fighting' for a microphone to ask questions. Stirring up a 'hornet's nest' today of all the views and methods and controvesial topics.....just like at DSG!!

      Jon's evening noodles have just arrived, so need to break...

    • jagkrit2012
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2013

        Dear Sarah

        Sorry for missing me and my wife because we were in the back of the camera :)

        I listened live broadcast Vang Tau discussion. It was amazing. Everyone seemed to be very enthusiastic, different from Saigon. And the topics were so various and as you mentioned we had friends who had their view of arguing. Very interesting but hard work for speakers and translator.

        Enjoy your pho, Sarah and John. Keep on energy for tomorrow discussion.

        Anumodhana

        Jagkrit

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2013

          Dear Jagkrit,

          --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, <dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          >J: I listened live broadcast Vang Tau discussion. It was amazing. Everyone seemed to be very enthusiastic, different from Saigon. And the topics were so various and as you mentioned we had friends who had their view of arguing. Very interesting but hard work for speakers and translator.

          S: Yes, I think the whole day's discussion was amazing. Vietnamese friends are bolder now, ready to argue their points and everyone is in very good humour! The time went really quickly this afternoon with lots of good (and tough) qus, even on-line qus from monks coming through - really a lot of fun!

          Highly recommended live discussion for anyone who'd like to tune in, 9-11 a.m. and 3.30- 5.30 p.m. (Saigon or Bangkok time), though we usually start the afternoon session early and finish late! Jagkrit, perhaps you can give the link again for anyone to listen in.

          It's really just like if all the active members of DSG were gathered together in a room around a large table, with all the different understandings from what's been read and heard!

        • kevinf596
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2013

            >J: I've uploaded pictures of TA Sujin and friends during our discussion in Saigon last week. Please click  "photo" in the main page. I do hope you joyful with this wholesome events.
            Great photos Jagkrit!  Thank you...

            Kevin