Re: RE: RE: 40 Bhaavanaas

  • upasaka_howard
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 6, 2013
      Hi, Jon -

      You wrote:

      The passage you quoted is I think from the verse section (see the refercne to 'unbinding').

      Assuming this to be the same part of the sutta, it gives a somewhat different picture to your quoted passage, wouldn't you agree?
      HCW: Thank you, Jon! Yes, I do agree. Actually, I don't know where I got my "version" from!

      Jon

      Seamless Interdependence

      /A change in anything is a change in everything/

      (Anonymous)
    • upasaka_howard