RE: [dsg] trim reminder!

  • philip Coristine
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013

        Hi again mods (and Nina below)

         Wow, just checked my msg to Jagkrit. Not only previous post but whole thread was dragged along!! Obviously that is not acceptable so since as I said in previous mail it is not possible to trim replies from hotmail box on iphone (msg being replied to doesn't appear in posting box/window) and since I am limited to occasionally using Naomi's computer until I buy my own (which I will do as a reward for overcoming online media addiction) I guess it really is time to take a break until that day comes. Probably January, after the K K trip.

         Especially looking forward to meeting Nina! Wishing you well in your rehab, Nina. You can do it! (Well, paramattha dhamma performing functions can do it.)

         I will continue to read the msgs in my in box but won't be able to reply.

      See you in January. Hoping I can meet Jagkrit as well!

        Phil

      To: dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com
      From: dsgmods@...
      Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 21:24:31 +0800
      Subject: [dsg] trim reminder!

      Dear All,

      Please remember to trim the messages you're responding to! This is quite easy using the old or the new format.

      (Another reminder that doesn't include Nina who always does this anyway!)

      Also,  it seems that one can now reply in context using the new format. Jon is using the reply box, clicking on the 3 dots (as Ken H mentioned), then inserting comments in the appropriate part of the message.

      Jon & Sarah

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2013
        Dear Phil,
        thanks. I need encouragements like this. Only three more months to train is not long: steps, stairs, etc. Equilibrium. Exercises for that, standing on one leg.
        Nina.
        Op 5 sep 2013, om 04:17 heeft philip Coristine het volgende geschreven: