Re: [dsg] RE: The trip to Kaeng Krachan

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1 1:08 AM
      Dear Tadao,
      Thank you for your very good note. Those things may be obvious, but we cannot hear them enough.
      Such as : 3) There are good and bad things with kamma/vipaaka. A good thing is that one' life does not end here. A bad thing is that it is not Tadao who lives in the next life.
      ------
      N: I have to learn this the hard way.
      ------

      4) Wrong view is hard to see but it should become an object of one's awareness "more often".
      -------
      N: Yes, very hard. Kh S says: when it appears pa~n~naa cana see it.

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1 1:15 AM
        Dear Kevin,
        Op 31 aug 2013, om 11:30 heeft <kevinf596@...> <kevinf596@...> het volgende geschreven:
        > Dear Nina, I am so sorry to hear
        > about Ludwig, and also very sorry to hear about your hip. You are 100%
        > right: conditions rule. I could not have said it better. We never know
        > what will arise next.

        --------
        N: Thank you for your sympathy. You may not know that Ivan also passed away. It happened when I had just arrived in Thailand, in January. I could attend the ceremony in the temple and at sea in Huahin and this meant a lot to me.
        Kh Sujin repeated so many times: what has fallen away never, never comes back. At first it was so hard to hear this. And recently I heard: <Is it not funny to cling to what never comes back. Clinging, clinging like in a dream.> She stressed many times that we are living in a dream, when thinking of persons and things.
        I posted here what I wrote about last trip as a memorial to Lodewijk. If you like I can send it to you.

      • tadaomiyamoto@ymail.com

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 1 7:23 AM
             Dear Nina, how are you feeling? Thank you, and yes I did hear about Ivan.  Like Lodewijk, it is very sad that his time came so soon.   Please do send it to me Nina, I would love to read it. Thank you, Kevin --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, <vangorko@...> wrote: Dear Kevin,

            --------