RE: RE: RE: Re: Yahoo Groups changes

  • ptaus1
    Message 1 of 84 , Aug 31, 2013
      Hi all, Sorry, forgot the link to the feedback page:   http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/209451-us-groups    --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, <ptaus1@...> wrote: Hi all, It looks like Yahoo is really open to feedback regarding the new format - I voted on several ideas proposed on the feedback forum, and the next day got an email from Yahoo that they are working on fixing these issues. So, if there's anything you would like changed in the new format, please go to the feedback page and vote for an existing idea, or add your own so that Yahoo team can take into consideration. I'm not sure how long Yahoo will be taking our ideas, hopefully a few more days. Best wishes pt
    • sarahprocterabbott@ymail.com
      Message 84 of 84 , Aug 31, 2013
        Dear Pt & all,

        Grateful if as many people here as possible vote for a) being able to expand messages (30 messages a page) as this is essential for our back-up of archives and makes it much easier to read messages, b) being able to reply in messages as before with indentations etc, paragraphs and so on.

        I'm hoping Pt will give more instructions. The sooner you follow them and vote the better as it may be a small window of having our voices heard.

        Thanks

        Sarah