Re: 40 Bhaavanaas

  • philip
    Message 1 of 39 , Aug 27, 2013
      Dear Htoo

      Thank you for the interesting list. I guess most people here are familiar with these items but they are new for me. They are aspects of khandas that are useful for contemplation?

      What is the source in tipitika?

      Phil
    • upasaka_howard
      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 6, 2013
        Hi, Jon -

        You wrote:

        The passage you quoted is I think from the verse section (see the refercne to 'unbinding').

        Assuming this to be the same part of the sutta, it gives a somewhat different picture to your quoted passage, wouldn't you agree?
        HCW: Thank you, Jon! Yes, I do agree. Actually, I don't know where I got my "version" from!

        Jon

        Seamless Interdependence

        /A change in anything is a change in everything/

        (Anonymous)