Nina: Dhamma talks at the foundation

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
      Dear Nina, (Ann & any Thai speakers),

      Ell wrote the following:

      "...right now our foundation is broadcasting life  for Dhamma talk every Saturday and Sunday at : http://www.dhammahome.com/live
      Please give this link to Nina or post it on your page to help promote this link to who ever that can understand Thai.
      Thais Dhamma talk on every weekend should help Nina a bit and she can even ask questions to Ajarn directly."

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
        Dear Sarah,
        I want to thank Ell for the link. I am so glad, it worked. Usually I
        have trouble connecting with dhammahome. This was about Ajiita, sati
        and pa~n~naa. And the commentary.
        Nina.
        Op 4-jul-2013, om 9:52 heeft sarah abbott het volgende geschreven: