Re: DSG posts - quotes from Achan Sujin in January.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
      Dear Ann,
      Answering you on line, since Sarah also likes to know.
      Op 28-jun-2013, om 6:36 heeft Ann Marshall het volgende geschreven:
      > I saw that you said to Phil that you are progressing, slowly.
      > That's wonderful - I can imagine that it takes huge patience when
      > progress is slow - but it is nonetheless progress. ....
      ------
      N. Twice a week I have someone here for therapy and I do exercises
      every day, also outside on the parking lot here. It is very quiet,
      with flowers, and I walk with the roller up and down. I can take a
      staircase now, but not long. I even went around the room without any
      stick, but under the guideance of the therapeut. I should hold my
      shoulders in a relaxed way.
      ------
      A:
      > I can imagine that doing things in the kitchen may still be
      > difficult. Hopefully you are able to eat well - healthy food etc.
      -----
      N: Yes, still tiring. I also cook. I have help three times daily, and
      I am not used to have people around. But some things are too heavy.
      Ann likes to dwell on the quote she read to me before: