Re: [dsg] A Comprehensive Manual of Abhidhamma free pdf download

  • ptaus1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
      Hi Nina,

      > as pdf I cannot read it, not in Unicode. But in the links section it
      > may be easier?

      Probably not, as it is the same link to the same file as in the original message. If you've downloaded the pdf file to your hard drive, try opening it with Adobe Reader instead of Preview (which I think is the default pdf reader on Macs). If it still doesn't work even through Adobe, then lets wait and see if someone else with a Mac can open the file or not and maybe give us some pointers.

      Best wishes
      pt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
        Hi Pt & Nina,

        I find it easy to open on my Mac, but cannot copy and paste. I think Jon said there is an on-line version that one can buy for a very small amount and then be able to do this.

        ========