TA on concepts and realities

  • sprlrt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      (in HH, 6th, lunch)
      TA: At moment of understanding that this is concept is right understanding, like we think about the world but actually if there is nothing arising there's no world; just some words like these can bring about more understanding about reality, or dhamma, or world, or life; but that is not enough because there is accumulation of wrong understanding, of taking reality for self, so it takes time to understand whatever appears as a reality; like visible object is real because it appears to seeing , not to me, but to that which sees it or to that which experiences it; different from other moments you see, so there are moments, from moment to moment, that's all, experiencing an object, from one object to another object, uncontrollable, but there can be the moment of understanding it, as not self.