Re: Poor Venerable Aananda! To Han Tun puthujjana- satipatthana

  • Tep Sastri
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 12:28 PM
      Hi Dieter, -

      >>Tep: I don't have any idea why we disagree on the Satipatthana!
      >Dieter: I am not yet sure whether respectively where we disagree..
      possibly you assume above to be applied in daily life , which of course should be aimed for , however that can only work when the framework has been established. All four frames need to be contemplated as part of the path training and on such base the development towards right /perfect mindfulness to be realized.

      T: Yes, I did talk about simple/daily application of the mindfulness in the body (breaths and body postures) anywhere, anytime, with the objective to reduce agitation/restlessness and to develop alertness/comprehension as I explained in the previous post. It has worked for me.

      Regards,
      Tep
      ===